Are you innovative?
Enjoy collaborating with other professionals in a warm, accepting, trauma-informed practice?
Join us in our innovative multidisciplinary clinic: an accepting environment for you to practice best possible care of clients and influence other professionals.
We collaboratively provide a restful, warm and refreshing environment for persons suffering from trauma, anxiety, concussion and chronic pain.
Talented new grads and experienced candidates will both be considered for joining our team.
Apply today by contacting our office at info@nullBITSbc.com .
Bedford Integrative Therapeutic Services Ltd (www.bitsbc.com )
Your trauma-informed approach to Clinical Psychology and Neurotherapy will complement the treatments of other practitioners in our clinic.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a self-directed flexible schedule (part-time / full-time) including:
- An attractive, predictable income
- Full-time reception support including billing and booking services.
- Allowance for Professional development, training, college registration & liability insurance.
- Optional Extended Health care benefits commensurate with full-time hours
You will have:
- Curiosity and enjoy learning both informally and formally to evolve your client skills
- Training, experience and appropriate registration to provide EEG Neurofeedback/ Neurostimulation.
- Warm, clinical counselling skills for 1:1, couples and/or families.
- Proven collaborative working relationships
- Familiar with or eager to learn Integrative therapy together with other modalities of our clinic
Applicants must be registered (or soon qualify to register) with the College of Psychologists of BC.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop a self-directed flexible schedule (part or full time)
- Earn an attractive, predictable income
- Have full-time reception coverage, supplies, laundry, billing, and booking services
- Allowance for professional development, training, college registration and liability insurance
- Optional extended health care benefits commensurate with full-time hours
You will have:
- Curiosity and an appetite for learning both informally and formally to evolve your client skills
- Training, experience or interest in the following diverse modalities: Cranial Sacral Massage, Visceral Manipulation, Concussion treatment protocols, Myofascial Release or Somatic Experiencing treatments
- Compassion and capacity to provide trauma-informed care, including treatment plans and home
- Maintain accurate timely client records
- Familiarity with or eager to learn Integrative therapy with other modalities of our clinic
Applicants must be registered (or soon qualify to register) with the College of Massage Therapists of BC.
About Prince George
You’ll enjoy a great work-life balance in mid-sized city, Prince George. It truly gets warmer the further north you go and Prince George is no different with its smaller-town feel along with city amenities. Hiking, biking, skiing, swimming and boating, or downtown activities are only 15-20 minutes away from work or home. We have 2 post-secondary institutions, choice primary and secondary education programs including Aboriginal, Francophone, Montessori, Traditional, as well as a thriving Homeschooling community and Private schools.
Prince George is home to resilient people weathering the economy with good humour and creativity. You’ll find big-name concerts, numerous world-class sports facilities, an international airport, renowned winter music festival, a thriving arts and music scene, and Western Hockey League and BC Hockey League teams. We regularly host provincial, national and international sporting events, such as the World Women’s Curling Championship in March 2020. Come discover the opportunities that await you in BC’s Northern Capital – check out MoveUpPrinceGeorge (https://moveupprincegeorge.ca/) and TourismPG (www.tourismpg.com ).
We help people find relief from both emotional and physical pain and discomfort.Many have been frustrated and discouraged… almost giving up hope. Then they contacted us!
We are a Scent Free clinic!
Thank you for respecting those sensitivities, allergies, asthma or other medical conditions.
Please do not wear products with fragrance to your appointment