Are you innovative? Enjoy collaborating with other professionals in a warm, accepting, trauma-informed practice?
Join us in our innovative multidisciplinary clinic: an accepting environment for you to practice best possible care of clients and influence other professionals.
We collaboratively provide a restful, warm and refreshing environment for persons suffering from trauma, anxiety, concussion and chronic pain.
Your trauma-informed approach to Clinical Psychology and Neurotherapy will complement the treatments of Clinical Counselling, Massage therapy, Functional
Health coaching, Manual Osteopathy and Float therapy.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a self-directed flexible schedule (part-time / full-time) including:
• An attractive, predictable income
• Full-time reception support including billing and booking services.
• Allowance for Professional development, training, college registration & liability insurance.
• Optional Extended Health care benefits commensurate with full-time hours
You will have:
• Curiosity and enjoy learning both informally and formally to evolve your client skills
• Training, experience and appropriate registration to provide EEG Neurofeedback/ Neurostimulation.
• Warm, clinical counselling skills for 1:1, couples and/or families.
• Proven collaborative working relationships
• Familiar with or eager to learn Integrative therapy together with other modalities of our clinic
Applicants must be registered (or soon qualify to register) with the College of Psychologists of BC. Both experienced candidates and new grads will be considered. This position will also require an acceptable Criminal Records check, and valid professional liability insurance.
You’ll enjoy a great work-life balance in mid-sized city, Prince George. It truly gets warmer the further north you go and Prince George is no different with its smaller-town feel along with city amenities. Hiking, biking, skiing, swimming and boating, or downtown activities are only 15-20 minutes away from work or home. We have 2 post-secondary institutions, choice primary and secondary education programs including Aboriginal, Francophone, Montessori, Traditional, as well as a thriving Homeschooling community and Private schools.
Prince George is home to resilient people weathering the economy with good humour and creativity. You’ll find big-name concerts, numerous world-class sports facilities, an international airport, renowned winter music festival, a thriving arts and music scene, and Western Hockey League and BC Hockey League teams. We regularly host provincial, national and international sporting events, such as the World Women’s Curling Championship in March 2020. Come discover the opportunities that await you in BC’s Northern Capital – check out MoveUpPrinceGeorge (https://moveupprincegeorge.ca/) and TourismPG (www.tourismpg.com ).
Apply today by contacting our office at info@nullBITSbc.com .
Bedford Integrative Therapeutic Services Ltd (www.bitsbc.com )
Currently Seeking a Registered Massage Therapist
We’re building our team and looking for an RMT (or soon to be)!
You’ll be surrounded by a multi-disciplinary team including a fellow RMT, an Osteopathic manual practitioner, a Functional Health nutritional therapist, Registered Clinical counsellors, as well as a Float therapy suite. A warm, professional environment that is dedicated to supporting therapists and clientele with trauma-informed, integrative, collaborative care.
You’ll enjoy a great work-life balance in mid-sized city Prince George. All the benefits of smaller-town/ country style living with the amenities of living in a city. Hiking, biking, skiing, swimming and boating, or downtown activities are only 15-20 minutes away from work or home.
You’ll earn an attractive, predictable income with flexible scheduling, and full-time reception coverage, supplies, laundry, billing, and booking services.
- Have experience with or interest in the following modalities: Cranial Sacral Massage, Visceral Manipulation, Concussion treatment protocols, Myofascial Release or Somatic Experiencing treatments
- Perform high-quality treatments with trauma-informed care for clients
- Recommend treatment plans and home care for clients
- Maintain accurate timely client records
- Maintain a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
Applicants must be registered (or soon qualify to register) with the CMTBC. Both experienced candidates and new grads will be considered.
If you are looking for part-time or full-time please apply! Benefits packages for a full-time (24 direct client hours min/wk) therapist include:
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- Allowance for professional development and training
- Predictable bi-weekly income
Resumes may be emailed to our office manager Laura-Marie at email@example.com
We help people find relief from both emotional and physical pain and discomfort.Many have been frustrated and discouraged… almost giving up hope. Then they contacted us!
We are a Scent Free clinic!
Thank you for respecting those sensitivities, allergies, asthma or other medical conditions.
Please do not wear products with fragrance to your appointment